We are looking forward to holding in-person events again, when it is safe to do so.
In the meantime, you can book an online surgery with Birmingham Community Matters (BCM), to talk through any idea or challenge relating to your Birmingham community group or project.
We are grateful to all the teams who have allowed us to host BCM surgeries in their welcoming venues. Often we have set up alongside existing community events, enabling us to connect with a wider range of people.
Places we have worked with so far include:
- Bournville Hub [pictured]
- The Cotteridge Church
- The GAP, Balsall Heath
- Holloway Hall Community Centre, Ley Hill
- Masefield Community Centre, Northfield
- Moseley Rugby Club Community Foundation
- Stirchley Baths during Stirchley Community Markets
- Soho Community First Development Trust at Bishop Latimer Hall (as part of its Friday drop-in session).
- Saathi House, Aston
- Soho Community Hall, Handsworth
- New Frankley in Birmingham Parish Council, Frankley.
We have also attended events organised by Birmingham City Council’s Neighbourhood Development and Support Unit, such as the Voluntary & Community Organisation Support Event which took place at Aston Villa Football Club in November 2018.
Do get in touch if you know of an ideal venue for a future BCM surgery.